Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kim Kardashin and Kayne West Are Engaged!!!


Kanye West spoke to L.A.  radio station about his proposal to Kim Kardashian, and plans for the couple’s wedding.

So I guess by now everyone has heard the news that Kayne West and Kim Kardashin are engaged, but I've been hearing so many negative things about the engagement. So my opinion on this one... LET THEM BE!! My goodness so she has been married twice before, does that mean she hasn't found love again? They just had a baby together so naturally the next step would be marriage. And would you look at the ring he put on her finger!!!



All I can say is wow!! We all know that money can't buy you love, but it can sure put a smile on your face!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Let Them Be. But I also think they don't know how to handle the media -- they love all the attention, and seek it out, but then they don't like some of the negativity.

    ReplyDelete