Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bruce and Kris Jenner

After 22 years of marriage the Jenner's have decided to seperate. I can't really say I'm surprised. Just looking at the show, you can tell there has been some distance between the two for quite some time. It's weird because most times as women, we stick with the women's side, but I'm team Bruce all the way (even though I hope they work it out). Within the last few seasons I have seen Bruce take the back seat to all of the stuff that has been going on with the kids, and also in his home. It was almost like he was a child asking for permission to do things, and to have his own little "man cave" in their massive home. I'm sure that he did these things out of love, but wow I almost feel like Tina Turner in this situation, "What's love got to do with it"! Well I guess not much at this point. Here's to hoping things work out for Jenner's!





No comments:

Post a Comment