Wednesday, October 9, 2013


Keeping Up With The Kardashins

Brief Show Synopsis:
So I'm sure most of us are familiar with this crazy wacky family! This is show is based on the daily life of the Kardashin/Jenner clan. Bruce and Kris Jenner have been married for over 20 years. They were both divorcees, each with 4 children of their own, and once they were married they had two children together. Over the years this family has shown us both the joy, and pain of being in a big blended family. From sisters not knowing their boundaries, to a meddling, overbearing mother, they are never a disappointment when it comes to drama!

My Opinion/Overview:
While this show is extremely entertaining (well to me anyway!), this is really their lives. When I first began watching the show some years back, (who am I kidding, I've been watching it since the show began) I thought the kids were really rude and ungrateful. I mean who complains about the chef not making the kinds of foods they like, I wish I had someone to cook for me. On top of that they could be really rude when they spoke to their mother. All I can think about is I could never speak to my mother like that, but than again my mother doesn't act like Kris Jenner. It's almost like she is trying to be young again, and live the life that she never had through her girls, and their fame. The two youngest kids Kendall, and Kylie are a little too grown up for my taste. I have a daughter who is 14, and I would never let her walk out of the house with some of the outfits that these young ladies wear, and red lipstick is a big no. On the other hand I can kind of see why they dress that way, I guess its the world they live in. It's going to be very interesting to see what kind of paths these two young ladies take. More to come with the Kardashin's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment